Saturday, May 30, 2009

Biggest morning tea and Photos!!!





On Wednesday I went to the Biggest morning tea with Suzanne and her sister Nicole and met their Mum there (and Nate of course, who follows his milkbar LOL). It cost $5 to get in and was a great morning of coffee, treats and a huge auction. There was also a raffle which we all won a prize or two (Lucky Suzanne and me!!). I won a $40 meat voucher which was such a blessing. I got a whole frozen chicken, steak/cheese wraps, marinated lamb chops, mince, chuck meat for casseroles and gourmet rissoles for my vouchers. This will save us money in the groceries this week. Thanks for a wonderful morning Nola and girls:))
I spent yesterday with my great friend, Suzanne, who took some wonderful photos of me 38 weeks pregnant with Nate. She then followed up by taking some photos of Nate at 4 weeks. I went to her house yesterday morning to edit some to send to a newsletter for publishing, and to finally get Nate's birth announcement underway. Well, her sister Nicole was really sick (hope u feel better soon Nic!!!). So Suzanne had her son Carter and neice Lucy, then I had Nate and Dominic joined us after doing gymnastics with Daddy in the morning. So by lunchtime we had 4 kids under roof and still nothing done LOL We do chat way too much when we are together though!!! Not a good productive combination but I loved catching up. So after lunch they all went down for a sleep and we had Nate's birth announcement almost complete, then Suzanne went to pick Mackenna up from school. I rang my Mum and she picked up Kadence for me on her way home from work and dropped her off to Suzanne's house so I could keep working on the photos. (Thanks Mum:)) So now we have 6 children in the house and not being very productive still around food, toilet trips and nappy changes. We took the kids to Maccas for dinner and they were playing in the playground (getting rid of some energy;) when it started pouring rain! so after they got a little stir crazy in the restaurant we took them home and 40 minutes later, my two were picked up by Colin, cause work was cancelled for him when it started raining, and Suzanne's neices and son went to bed. Child free finally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! After we got rid of all the children it only took 3 hours to complete what we had tried to accomplish in 8 hours LOL. Here is some of our all day work yesterday! I can take NO CREDIT for these shots or editing, it is all the wonderful work of Suzanne. (I hope u don't mind me sharing some Suz!)

No comments: